What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from the land of beer and bratwurst

STEVSH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm a working mom of a 5 yr old little girl and live in WI. I love gadgets, so just added a new ipad 3 to my touch, and phone 4s. I figured, "hey, why not?". Plus I'm loving the ICloud because it is very handy with my laptop.
Looking forward to learning more about this new Ipad and what it can all do. My daughter and I are having fun downloading some great apps, but that's as far as I have gotten yet.

Cheers -

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...love beer and brats!!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi from a WI greatgrandmother. Just enjoy being here and check out all the threads. You'll soon find those you return to every day and those that help you do things you didn't think of and that help you do things easier or faster.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome. I saw the title of your post and thought you'd be from Germany.

But I'll raise a bottle of Leinenkugel to you.

OP
S

STEVSH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! That user guide is definitely going to come in handy.
Plus I like to draw, so I'll be hunting down what the greatest drawing apps are that people have found. I have a few already, but always like to try different things. I started out with the Paint program on my parents Acer computer back in 1991, and there was no turning back ;)

OP
S

STEVSH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I am surrounded by German culture here in WI. That's as close as I can get though. Make it a Summer Shandy ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have yet to have a single Summer Shandy, though I keep meaning to look for them!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts