What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New From Norway

Janko25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New iPad owner and eagerness to read and learn about iPad / iPad apps:)

Eirik

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eirik, Welcome from Asia, don’t hesitate to ask anything you want to know

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Eirik, nice to see you found us here in this forum.

There is this other fellow member of iPadForums in this thread, who is also from Norway.

He imported his iPad from the States and is having issues where he can not connect to any WiFi hotspots, his own router or other networks.

His Safari wont load pages as well as Youtube and other Internet loading apps will not connect. He is not getting an IP from his router and instead gets the generic IP when DHCP fails. We currently have him setting his IP statically and attempting to use an alternate DNS schema. He has also tried resetting his network connections on the iPad.

Just curious if you had any issues with your iPad once you got it and set it up, using WiFi. Or if you had done anything out of the ordinary or special to make yours work.

Enjoy the forums and good luck with all your iPad ventures. ;)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, Welcome aboard! Congrats on the iPad purchase, what are your first thoughts?

OP
J

Janko25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Thanks for the great welcome. I have so far not had a problem with my iPaden. I've tested it a week now. Running it with an Apple Macbook 13 "and Wireless at an Apple Exstream Routh.
The forum here might give me tips on both the use and useful apps.
cleardot.gif

Most reactions

Latest posts