What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Arizona

marlin39a

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to all from sunny AZ. I've been an Iphone owner for years, currently have the 5S. Was in search of a Wi-Fi tablet, and bought the Ipad Mini. Figured issues would arise, and this is the place for help. Thanks.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello to all from sunny AZ. I've been an Iphone owner for years, currently have the 5S. Was in search of a Wi-Fi tablet, and bought the Ipad Mini. Figured issues would arise, and this is the place for help. Thanks.

Good to hear from you marlin39a and welcome to the forum. I reckon you'll enjoy that Mini even more now that you're a member.
You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Feel free to post any questions you may have.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.
http://support.apple.com/manuals/

Please read the rules too!! Actually, they make interesting reading

See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Have fun and enjoy your iPad
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Marlin..Welcome to this fine Forum!

Congrats on your new iPad MINI--hope you enjoy it as many of us do. Arizona is a wonderful state to live. I have visited several times and really enjoy the landscape/scenery!

Welcome again.

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts