What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New features after update?

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok...so I did the latest update a week ago. It's advertising some new features...air print etc... So when it was done updating (easy only took about 20 minutes) it rebooted and I thought I would see some new icons but I don't? All appears the same?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok...so I did the latest update a week ago. It's advertising some new features...air print etc... So when it was done updating (easy only took about 20 minutes) it rebooted and I thought I would see some new icons but I don't? All appears the same?

AirPrint provides in-app printing for apps that support it. So you won't see that feature until you try to print. Not sure what version of iOS you updated from, but if it was 3.2 then by double-tapping the Home button you'll reveal the multi-task bar too.

All the details are in the new manual.

Tim

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I check under general it says I'm version 4.3.2. I assume that's 3.2 then. Fur user manual should I look on apple.com?

Most reactions

Latest posts