What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Email Address Pending...

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had Added a New Email Address on My iPad.. Followed the Prompts as Best I Could.. Had gone into Settings , on the line which shows New Email Address as Pending.. Followed Prompts to Verify with Apple ID and All to No Avail.. Have not typed anything Incorrectly which Baffles Me as Apple has Locked access to Verify ... What am I doing wrong ??

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple will send you an email to verify the email address. That email will include a link which you have to use to verify the address. That's how it works.

Take a look at your emails. If you can't find the email in the Inbox, search for it in the Spam/Junk folder, as well as in Trash, Archive and Deleted Items.

You have to be able to receive emails, so make sure it's possible with that account to get messages.

It's possible to resend a verification email. Go to this site:
Apple - Apple ID
Select "Manage Apple ID" and login. Next to the email address that you want to verify, you'll find "Resend". Select this.

If you're still not receiving the verification email, contact Apple support.

OP
NorPlan

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple will send you an email to verify the email address. That email will include a link which you have to use to verify the address. That's how it works.

Take a look at your emails. If you can't find the email in the Inbox, search for it in the Spam/Junk folder, as well as in Trash, Archive and Deleted Items.

You have to be able to receive emails, so make sure it's possible with that account to get messages.

It's possible to resend a verification email. Go to this site:
Apple - Apple ID
Select "Manage Apple ID" and login. Next to the email address that you want to verify, you'll find "Resend". Select this.

If you're still not receiving the verification email, contact Apple support.

:oops: Thanks J.A. We're Set Straight, Verified Good To Go .. Discovered what I was doing wrong.. :rolleyes:

Most reactions