What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Dead 3G

b4martin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, New 3G......Used it for about a month. It suddenly went dead and now I can't turn it on. Not the chargers. ??????????

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This Seems Too Ominous!

I take it that your wifi connection works (you were able to post) but your 3G connection stopped working. Have you gone into settings? Have you downloaded the iPad Users Guide, there is a section in the guide about troubleshooting with links to the Apple support website. You can also seek help on this forums Help site.

Welcome to the forum.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take it that your wifi connection works (you were able to post) but your 3G connection stopped working.

Well.... some people also have a computer that they use to surf the web!

But anyway, it could be the charger. Are you using the white cube charger that came with your iPad? When you plug in your iPad, you should hear a bee boop sound when it is connected. The end of the docking cable has to be plugged all the way into the iPad for it to work.

When you plug it into the charger, it should immediately come on for a few seconds then go to the lock screen. If it does this, then that probably means that you simply ran down the battery.

If it doesn't do that....

Well, let's try and reconnect the docking cable first and then let's see what happens.

Most reactions