What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New customer to this website with Ipad 4 help needed

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe it just took time for things to index and work their way through? However it happened I'm glad your iPad is back to full working order.

OP
oldfart1

oldfart1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe it just took time for things to index and work their way through? However it happened I'm glad your iPad is back to full working order.

So I sighed in and was able to update apps on the app store. Could also FaceTime but,, I tried to download and install my pharmacy app, asked for password and it said incorrect.
What the ceck is going on? Can' log in to itunes either

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I sighed in and was able to update apps on the app store. Could also FaceTime but,, I tried to download and install my pharmacy app, asked for password and it said incorrect.
What the ceck is going on? Can' log in to itunes either
Do you mean that you could log in for a short while but now it’s no longer letting you log in?

OP
oldfart1

oldfart1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean that you could log in for a short while but now it’s no longer letting you log in?

No, i can update my apps already installed but won't let me download any apps.

Guess I can live with that. I don't do a lot of games

OP
oldfart1

oldfart1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updating your existing Apps is not the same as downloading new ones.

Thought they were since both in same place, the blue "A" button that was already on iPad when I bought. Says app store

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, i can update my apps already installed but won't let me download any apps.

Guess I can live with that. I don't do a lot of games
Try going to Settings>General>Restrictions>Installing Apps and see if the switch is turned on. If it's off, you can't download any apps.

Most reactions