1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

new at the site, with reply

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by moralescarmenlydia, Apr 16, 2011.

1. moralescarmenlydia

moralescarmenlydia iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi !
    I got the new ipad 2 and it was great , until now. After several weeks using it, I had problems getting the mail. It did not run, even the contacts application did not open.

Following the troubleshooting instructions, I resetted it. I did hold the power buttom down for a few seconds and up, but the Apple icon never appeared. I reapeated the process saveral times, but the Ipad is black-out- dead. Iam worried, seriously and need help.
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    You did hold down the power button and the home button until the Apple Logo appears?
  3. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Minimum holding time should be 7seconds. If that doesn't help, the battery might be dead, otherwise the iPad needs a replacement.
  4. The Alternative

The Alternative iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Plug it into a wall outlet. If you here the "beedeep" you should be okay as the battery died. Otherwise the device is bricked and you'll need to return it.