What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Apple Wireless Keyboard - not sure it's the proper UK version???

Feanor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received my lovely Apple Wireless Keyboard from Amazon.co.uk.

But, annoyingly, the @ and " symbols are positioned the American way (UK keyboards usually have the " symbol under Shift+2 and the @ under the ' key).

And yet, it has a £ sign where it's meant to be.

I don't really get it.... has anyone else had this issue? I need to know if I should complain to Amazon.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Feanor said:

But, annoyingly, the @ and " symbols are positioned the American way (UK keyboards usually have the " symbol under Shift+2 and the @ under the ' key).

I don't really get it.... has anyone else had this issue? I need to know if I should complain to Amazon.

Apple keyboards and windows keyboards have the @ and I think the " in different places......as it has the £ sign it sounds plenty British.......you get used to the different layouts after a while.

The Archangel

ipfuser653

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It's the Apple layout for the British keyboard, both my wireless keyboard and my MacBook Air keyboard have the same layout.

Most reactions

Latest posts