What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Apple fan

Sakuracnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using my iPad since June and am ready to refine tricks. So disappointed that the cursor moves are so restricted. Hope Apple will improve this situation. Sakura

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sakura, Just wondering what you mean by this? What are you looking for? "So disappointed that the cursor moves are so restricted. Hope Apple will improve this situation."

OP
S

Sakuracnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cursor deletes the whole word and it is difficult to move it to just one letter I find that really annoying.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can move the cursor to a single letter, even within a word, if you want to delete it. Tap and hold a word, a magnifying glass will appear and show you exactly where the cursor is at that moment: image-2704111356.jpg Slide your finger to the letter that has to be edited, do so by watching the magnifying glass, it's easier visible there. When you are behind the letter, lift your finger, and the cursor should stay where you saw it with the magnifying glass. Then you're able to delete the letter/add letters, ...

Last edited:

Most reactions