What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New App Review Project - Need Suggestions

AdamSC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there folks!

Recently I took the time to start building a top timesaver app list. It's a combination of apps that are designed for productivity, as well as other apps that help you access information or complete tasks on the go. My goal is to hammer out a top 100 (so far I've only had the time to get through the first 50 and that took the better part of a month!)

So now I am looking for suggestions! What are your favorite time saving apps? What are some apps that help you complete tasks on the fly? Or give you access to crucial information when you are out and about!

You can check out the list here: Top 100 IPhone Productivity Apps -- Part 1

Even if you see apps you don't like on the list feel free to criticize! It is my goal to provide a great user experience for any reader of this list so if there is something I've missed please let me know!

Cheers,
Adam

Most reactions