1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New app buys not going to ipad hd

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by katt5, Mar 21, 2012.

1. katt5

katt5 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have my iPad 2 still working and every new app goes to the iPad 2; only a few, not all go to the new iPad hd. When I go to purchased it shows them installed and will not let me install them. I can still use them if I go to search and put in the app name but that is the only way. As I said, 1 out 9 will dl,& install. I install almost all of the new apps from the new iPad, though I bought/ installed other apps from the ipad 2.
  2. katt5

katt5 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wanted to add, I used a new, not before used, computer with new iTunes. Synced my iPad 2 and just synced the new iPad. No problems with songs, or old apps. Just the new ones.
  3. MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    reboot the iPad, the icons should pop up and if not the app store will let you install them again.