What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New announcement

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The apple store states a major announcement will be made tomorrow (tues) at 7AM. Wonder if it will be about the iPad OS upgrade.

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it this anouncement?

[ame="http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1938961"]Apple Anouncement[/ame]

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two reasons it appears to be the long awaited Beatles announcement:

1. The wording "Tomorrow will be just another day." seems to be a riff on the Beatles song "(Just) Another Day"
  2. The four timezones given happen to coincide with four of the Beatles biggest events: Hollywood Bowl concert, Shea Stadium concert, Budoka Stadium concert and the "free" concert at Abbey Roads Studio
Just saying, but that is my guess.

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The apple store states a major announcement will be made tomorrow (tues) at 7AM. Wonder if it will be about the iPad OS upgrade.

Apparently it will be a "day we will never forget".

Mmmm, there was the day they ditched the Newton Message Pad, I haven't forgotten THAT day.

Perhaps they're about to kill the iPad:D.

Seriously though, the scuttlebutt seems to say that it is more about iTunes than the iPad, and possibly Apple TV.

Then again, perhaps they have completely run out of ideas and will announce the iThing, in the hope that someone can tell them what it is.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kind of like "Tomorrow" will just be another "day in the life" Perhaps the two Apples have decided it has been "a long and winding road' and are going to 'let it be" :)

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gues what? IT IS THE BEATLES... on iTunes! Oh boy! Geez... they have been in my iTunes library for a couple of years. Oh well!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Beatles in my collection, but only because I have the CDs. For those of the current buying generation, this would be great news.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lamest announcement FAIL

attachment.php

Attachments

• attempting-to-give-a-damn20larg.gif
    attempting-to-give-a-damn20larg.gif
    4 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a bit sad for SJ as he has been wanting them in iTunes since its inception and he has teased it in almost every keynote. Unfortunately the long standing legal battle got in the way of common sense.

Like other true believers I have the entire catalog from the 09/09/09 remastered event, so this is a bit of a non-event. Still, for Apple (Corp and Inc.) this is a big day and I congratulate Apple (Inc.) on finally getting it done. I know several of my friends are looking forward to this.

For people with no interest in Rock music, it is just another day I suspect. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts