What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New and happy!

Barvid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! New to this forum and to the iPad, just got my self a. Number 2. Not new to Apple products though :)
Have already had good use of this forum!

Cheers and be good!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great to hear from you. iPad2s go on sale in most of the rest of the world today and even some iPad Forum moderators are queuing to get one....

Hope you enjoy your iPad and taking part in the Forum

Tim
Scotland

OP
B

Barvid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Welcome and congrats!! Did you just score?

Hey,

Thanks! Well more or less.. My girlfriends brother came home from the US (I live in Sweden) Monday and had a white 32Gb 3G/WiFi with him.. I'm lovin it :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Welcome and congrats!! Did you just score?

Hey,

Thanks! Well more or less.. My girlfriends brother came home from the US (I live in Sweden) Monday and had a white 32Gb 3G/WiFi with him.. I'm lovin it :)

Your girlfriend's brother is a kind person!! Or maybe I'm just plain mean! I sleep with my iPad.....

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife wanted to use my iPad the other day - so now I have to buy her one too... I don't let it out of my sight..

Tim
Scotland

OP
B

Barvid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
My wife wanted to use my iPad the other day - so now I have to buy her one too... I don't let it out of my sight..

Tim
Scotland

Hahaha.. Well, my girlfriend is out traveling with work so she hasn't seen it yet.. I suspect that she'll steal it from me when she get home.
Just bought a Henge Dock for my MacBook, and now I connect to it via Desktop Connect.. It's a great set up!! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts