What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 64GB iPad owner from Utah

Game_Writer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all. I just found this forum and had to join. I got my new 64mb iPad last week and am loving it. I also got the keyboard dock for it, as two of the reasons I got it were for Internet surfing and supporting my writing habit.

I didn't get the 3G version because just about everywhere I plan to use it, I will have wifi, and where I don't, I will just use my iPhone instead. I don't really need another service bill, when I'm already paying for my iPhone. I may regret this decision later, but for now I'm content with having spent the extra money on more memory, rather than 3G.

So far I am totally amazed by this device. The resolution and portability make it exactly what I wanted. I've been a PC fan for many years, but love Apple engineering--maybe my iPad will finally convert me. ;)

Glad to be aboard!

Darvell

Most reactions