1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New 64GB iPad owner from Utah

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Game_Writer, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Game_Writer

Game_Writer iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all. I just found this forum and had to join. I got my new 64mb iPad last week and am loving it. I also got the keyboard dock for it, as two of the reasons I got it were for Internet surfing and supporting my writing habit.

I didn't get the 3G version because just about everywhere I plan to use it, I will have wifi, and where I don't, I will just use my iPhone instead. I don't really need another service bill, when I'm already paying for my iPhone. I may regret this decision later, but for now I'm content with having spent the extra money on more memory, rather than 3G.

So far I am totally amazed by this device. The resolution and portability make it exactly what I wanted. I've been a PC fan for many years, but love Apple engineering--maybe my iPad will finally convert me. ;)

Glad to be aboard!

Darvell