What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Network - Three.co.uk

Brian39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just registered my personal details with Network - Three.co.uk and purchased 500mb of data just as a trial. I've had my iPad3 with 4G for about four months now but haven't bothered until now to try out the 3G Internet service. I've tried it out and it works fine.
However, my friend uses micro sim cards purchased from Amazon.co.uk which are approx £11.00 for three cards. My question is this, can I insert one of these cards and will my 3G service work, or will it be blocked because I haven't used topped up with Three.co.uk, and will my Ipad3 accept the new sim card ok?

I would be very grateful for your help and advice concerning my questions. Thank you.

Kind regards

Brian39

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have just registered my personal details with Network - Three.co.uk and purchased 500mb of data just as a trial. I've had my iPad3 with 4G for about four months now but haven't bothered until now to try out the 3G Internet service. I've tried it out and it works fine.
However, my friend uses micro sim cards purchased from Amazon.co.uk which are approx £11.00 for three cards. My question is this, can I insert one of these cards and will my 3G service work, or will it be blocked because I haven't used topped up with Three.co.uk, and will my Ipad3 accept the new sim card ok?

I would be very grateful for your help and advice concerning my questions. Thank you.

Kind regards

Brian39
i am with 3 mobile and when i wanted the micro sim for my 4s they sent me one free of charge all ready to use with my number on it,give them a ring and see what they say.

Most reactions