What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Network connectivity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhgriffis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Glad to find this forum. I’m a relatively new user (3-4 months) and am beginning to have some problems. I’m glad to be here.

I have a variety of ipod, itouch, and a relatively new ipad. These problems are ipad specific (32 GB – network enabled, not 3G). I've configured it to automatically log into my home (secure) wireless network and not do anything related to any other network without notifying (asking) me. It has worked well in that way for the last couple of months.

Yesterday it started giving me an error (no number - "Cannot join "name" network"). The only dialog box was a "Dismiss" box. No explanation or other options. I've checked the network itself and it is working well from multiple desktop and mobile devices. I tried everything from resetting the ipad to turning off the network. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. Regards,

fhgriffis

gmu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your Wireless network may not be working for some specific reasons. Have you re-boosted your rooter? Maybe the problem is occurring because you ran out of your data allowance, or you are experiencing some technical issues that need to be resolved by a professional, for example you could contact your landline, they might be able to give you some great advice. Hope this helps.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum gmu:)
And thanks for your response to assist. But as the OP posted more than 4 1/2 years ago, and has since moved on, we'll close the thread now.
Enjoy the forum and keep on posting.
Andrew
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THREAD CLOSED ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts