What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix works on the iPad?

Rated

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Netflix subscription, I can download the Netflix app and watch movies from netflix on my iPad?

chuckz28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just recently got a netflix subscription myself. I have only watched 3 movies on my iPad so far and they stream good quality. Only problem I have had is on all 3 movies It has stopped playback in the middle of the movie and took me back to the getting ready to start movie que. Everytime I was able to go right back in and it took me back where it left off but it hasn't played all the way through for me yet. But even so it is a minor annoyance and I hope it is something that will get fixed with an update. I would still reccommend it.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My question may belong in a different section or forum.

Are you watching movies on demand? If not, how are you getting a movie to download for viewing?

It seems to me that the on demand list is not that big or am I not looking in the correct place?

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Mike

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! Mine says "watch instantly" but it works. I missed the "View all" tab. Damn there are over 20 + pages for each category. Thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Mike

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Netflix on ipad and or iphone is a life saver, the movies and shows look FAB on the screen!

Last edited:

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just recently got a netflix subscription myself. I have only watched 3 movies on my iPad so far and they stream good quality. Only problem I have had is on all 3 movies It has stopped playback in the middle of the movie and took me back to the getting ready to start movie que. Everytime I was able to go right back in and it took me back where it left off but it hasn't played all the way through for me yet. But even so it is a minor annoyance and I hope it is something that will get fixed with an update. I would still reccommend it.

This is not a Netflix problem, but a problem with either your ISP or your network. If it happens consistently with every movie, I would guess your ISP is resetting your DHCP address every hour or something. Also make sure your router is set to allow DHCP on your home network the longest lease time you can set it too.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Netflix is a must have for me...since I sit at a computer all day...it allows me to listen to my fav old movies all day while I work.

Most reactions

Latest posts