What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix Questions

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
But it should not be a weak signal problem as he is claiming it looks fine on the iPad. He needs to state clearly what he is seeing rather then depending on others to figure it out.

Agreed. Which is why I think we have done all we can to assist at this point.

Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Did you try another cable? What does pixelated mean?

This is a good thought. Where did you buy your HDMI cable? How long is it? Is it in good condition, and plugged in securely? Have you tried another cable?

FJVP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Netflix app problems

Hello. I am new to this (or any forum actually) so here is the weird question.
I have an original IPad and have enjoyed many movies in different genres. I have great speed and connectivity
When I am at the genre pull down menu, I am able to download all genres and movies except sci fi, romance and thrillers. I just get the black screen and turning dial. Can anyone help me this problem? Thx

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
FJVP said:
Hello. I am new to this (or any forum actually) so here is the weird question.
I have an original IPad and have enjoyed many movies in different genres. I have great speed and connectivity
When I am at the genre pull down menu, I am able to download all genres and movies except sci fi, romance and thrillers. I just get the black screen and turning dial. Can anyone help me this problem? Thx

Hi,

It's not your iPad, it's Netflix. I get the same thing sometimes when I access Netflix through the XBox dashboard. Last night there was a SciFi pull down menu and tonight, nada.
The Netflix lobby has been twitchy since their last update. A few bugs need to be fixed.

AA

Most reactions