What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix quality

Alexreed88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just recently got an iPad, and im a bit dissapointed with the Netflix quality. The colors are washed out and the picture quality isn't nearly as sharp. I made a comparison to how it looked on several other platforms and screens and came to the conclusion that it's the app itself for some reason, because the iPad definitely has a high quality screen. I was wondering did anybody else notice this

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've never noticed this problem.

Please Support the Wounded Warrior Project. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mizvalorie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not sure how it works. I had issues with the app, asked the same question and was told it was the connection. So I tried the app out on different connections and sure enough it works better on different network connections.

dar512

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used netflix in many wifi locations. If the connection is good, I get a crystal clear picture with good color.

I've heard iPad can be more picky about wifi than other hardware.

Most reactions

Latest posts