What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix error 113 on new updated app on new iPad and iPad2.

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed a problem on my new iPad and my older iPad2 with Netflix. Ever since I updated the new Netfix app, every day when I open the Netflix app, I get a error 133 it can not verify your information. I then have to enter my email and password and Netflix works fine for a day. The next day the same thing happens all over again. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it but no change. I called Netfix and they have no idea??

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if this will help but it is worth a try. Press the home button twice and hold down on one of the open app's listed is the bottom pop-up screen until that all start to wiggle. Now press the "-" on all the open apps to close them down. Once that is done hold down the home button and the top power button until the screen goes black and then the iPad will reboot. This should hopefully solve your problem.

pkay1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah same here no errors bur have to sign in every single time since update.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah same here no errors bur have to sign in every single time since update.

I noticed this after upgrading iPad 1 and 2, but I did as mentioned in post No. 2 and that fixed it.

Generally, when you have probs with an app, closing the app, then restarting and/or resetting your iPad are the basics of troubleshooting.

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Netflix just released an update to address the problem today.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Mystro

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
. Problem has not been resolved with app update by its self. Ater I erased the app and reinstalled it, it seems to work now.

Last edited:

Most reactions