What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netflix Activation Code?

bfabrega

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am 68 years old semi-retired . I have a technical background, working on telecommunications all my life. I am now enjoing all of the new products on the media world. They just started offering Neflix service in my country ( Panama ) an can not get it in my iPad as I need to get an activation code.
Can someone help me please.
Bernardo Fabrega

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

You need to contact Netflix for the activation code.

Tim
Scotland

curvis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same issue. Recently offered trial but they ask for an activation code.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same issue. Recently offered trial but they ask for an activation code.

If they offered a trial, the code should come from Netflix. Why not contact them?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am 68 years old semi-retired . I have a technical background, working on telecommunications all my life. I am now enjoing all of the new products on the media world. They just started offering Neflix service in my country ( Panama ) an can not get it in my iPad as I need to get an activation code.
Can someone help me please.
Bernardo Fabrega

I don't see how anyone but Netflix can give you an activation code. If you subscribe, you should be able to log on with your subscription info. In the U.S., where I subscribe, you pick your own password, which lets you log on via app, on PC, etc.

curvis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
If they offered a trial, the code should come from Netflix. Why not contact them?

I will have to contact them. I'm based in T&T so was looking for an email contact or the like so I wouldn't have to call.

Thanks.

curvis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
What is T&T? Or should I say Where?

Oh my apologies, T&T is short for Trinidad & Tobago, islands in the Caribbean.

OP
B

bfabrega

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank you. I already contacted Netflix help desk.
Netflix service for Panama is something brand new and they are doing it one step at the time. At the moment I can only receive their service on my desktop and laptop. They promised to let me know when the service will be available for my ipad and for my smartTV.
Greatings from Panama,
Bernardo Fabrega

curvis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had my bf call Netflix as he lives in the US, they aren't allowed to stream to devices other than computers in this region. So no iPad or xbox support. :-(

Most reactions

Latest posts