What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

negatives to jailbreaking

titan pad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have read almost all the reason to jailbreak your ipad, but what are the downsides to jailbreaking? i really want to know what risks i am facing before i jailbreak my ipad. Any help in this area would be great to hear!

lookin forward to hear responses.:confused:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i have read almost all the reason to jailbreak your ipad, but what are the downsides to jailbreaking? i really want to know what risks i am facing before i jailbreak my ipad. Any help in this area would be great to hear!

lookin forward to hear responses.:confused:

So far, so good. I have not found a downside; far too many benefits to list here.

Frenchroll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been jail breaking for customers and myself for 2 years now, THERE IS NO MAJOR RISK!
The worst that can happen is the need to restore to factory setting, there has never been a case of anyone permanently damaging an I device from jailbreaking, i've done hundreds. People that knock it obviously have never used a jailbroken device and are simply satisfied with the OS the way it is, but everyone that I've ever convinced to try it never looked back!

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you read the jailbreaking explained sticky thread? Lots of good info in there. No downsides for me...!

Last edited:

Most reactions