What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need you input:

bigb0ss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok just bought my IPAD and have 2 questions:

1. Video on how to jail break your IPAD?
2. List 5 reasons/apps i can download once i jail break it?

Thanks,

Sam707

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks,

1. Well videos you can find anywhere especially on YouTube

2. I right now have 88 applications that are on the app store and if i calculate the $ total then it will be close to $1,000 i saved on the apps and thats just on my iPad...I have saved way more on my Itouch

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2. I right now have 88 applications that are on the app store and if i calculate the $ total then it will be close to $1,000 i saved on the apps and thats just on my iPad...I have saved way more on my Itouch

As a moderator, this line is sending up a huge red flag. It appears that this member is saying that by jailbreaking, he has acquired App Store apps for free that would have normally cost close to $1000.

Of course there are ways to acquire "cracked" apps, but this forum does not allow the discussion of cracked apps or any software that is acquired by any method other than that intended by the author, owner, developed or publisher.

Last edited:

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Thanks,

Type is into YouTube or google and have fun

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Really apps are so cheap compared to desktop software that if you're that desperate to save money you should be out busking NOW.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bigb0ss,
Welcome,
WAIT, don't do it yet. The redsnOw untethered jailbreak is just now in beta test. Wait until the final version comes out, soon hopefully if the beta goes well, and save yourself a lot of grief. Read back through these post, and see all the problems people have had with the tethered jailbreak. If you are and expert, proceed with caution!!

Download the manual and learn all you can about the iPad, before you even consider jailbreaking. There are so many tweaks, utilities, themes available on Cydia, that it would be hard to say which would appeal to you. But, believe me you will be overwhelmed with choices.

In line with what the Moderator said above, support our developers by buying their apps. If they can't break even on their expenses at least, then they won't write apps any more. No apps on iDevices = just a dumb phone.

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just be very careful what you discuss we are watching every post and I know neither 1991-c4 or I would not want to ban users during this festive season but rules are rules.

The red flag is up

Most reactions

Latest posts