What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to view old email messages on Ipad2

areta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I need to be able to view old mail on the go whilst not at my pc. I have on the settings to show the last 100 messages, but nothing is there. When I delete an email it disappears completely? I need some help with this as this is the reason I purchased the ipad so I can work on the move and respond, refer back to and give clients a fast response. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

DNC1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm glad it's no just me then. I've hunted high and low for an answer, as my iPhone keeps emails, but the iPad doesn't!

Via Tapatalk.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you need to edit your email settings on the PC to leave a copy on the server, particularly if you are using POP email.

IMAP and Exchange should already allow you to view and manipulate emails on multiple devices, as you are effectively viewing remote servers, rather than local downloads.

Most reactions

Latest posts