What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to re boot every day

lazeruslong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have a new iPad air 2 and need to reboot it 2 or 3 times a day to get it to do anything on the Internet. We have 2iphones, a older iPad Air, 2 desktops and 2 laptops and none of the have any problem connecting with the Internet. Our internet speeds is in the 20's.

I am about to bring it back and get a new one. We purchases it at Costco so we are able to do this if it is dine promptly.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Then go ahead and return it, or go the Apple Tech Support route.

Apple has a 15 day return policy, 1 year hardware warranty, and 90 days of free Apple Tech support; regardless of where you bought it and separate from your Costco guarantee).

Apple Tech Support will probably have you back it up and do a full restore first, before the return. And that may very well fix it. We could talk you through that there, but since you have the free support you might as well use that. It will save you steps in the long run if it doesn't work.

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My experience with AppleCare is 2 thumbs up. It's free for 90 days. I'd call them first.

Most reactions