What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to open the usa ibook store

saraelhabashy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in the united Arab emirates and to verify my apple account on I tunes I entered my location and my credit number ,, but then I discover that the good ebooks that I wanted to download only available on the USA iBook ! So I tried to change my information and register as a USA citizen , but obviously it didn't work because of the visa and the zip code info that apple request it ! ...so I was wondering if anybody who is not from USA like me , and wants to get his hands on the ebooks, textbooks...etc. that USA iBook store offers ! If anyone can help me I will be grateful , also if there is away to download these textbooks without the help of iBook store ! ... Thx in advance

OP
S

saraelhabashy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't send PMs yet (this is my first post ),,, but as I said before , I live in UAE so I don't have this kind of information that I tunes requires to open the USA iBook store

Most reactions