1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Need to find a case for the new iPad in NYC today

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by skarpsill, Apr 11, 2012.

1. skarpsill

skarpsill iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got the Speck FitFolio from a Corte Ingles store in Spain as the box had a huge sticker; "Fits The New iPad".
    What a mistake! It did fit, although a bit tightly, but after one week the hard case has lost its sturdyness - the iPad slips right out. Of course the website says it fits ipad 2 only. I don't know if the store put on the stickers themself but I will take it back to them when I return to Sevilla in a couple of weeks. Now, must find a working case in New York City today! Any ideas? I'm travelling and can't wait for shipment - looking for a case that covers front and back, where the front can fold over for easy holding when used in portrait, as well as the usual folds for standing/typing in landscape. Thanks!
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    If you can find a Best Buy, they carry at least one type of folio case that fits the new iPad.
  3. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    Apple store at Grand Central Terminal.