What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Suggestions: If you were on a desert island, what 3 games....

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK folks, need the real game junkies help here. In the market for a new one or two - don't care about price. Finished Angry Birds, playing World of Goo, Infinity Blade, addicted (seriously) to Tilt To Live HD, played a myriad of others. Played and did NOT like Island HD (boring), could do without games where advancement is super slow unless you make an in-app purchase, have a poker game I go back to frequently. Not a sports nut, don’t really want a racing game.

I guess I am looking for a good puzzle/RPG/Action or any combination thereof. Don’t like corny, don’t want repetitiveness, would like to have to figure things out ala Myst, Peggle - even Tomb Raider where you have to figure out how to move on. Don’t want a hidden object game – zzzzzz.

And don't want any games where I have to beg all of you to become my friend in the game...

Any thoughts/ideas? Continually navigate the store but come up short. If you were on a desert Island and could only bring three games…

Last edited:

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
final fantasy 1, 2, chaos rings hd

those are the current games taking up my free time at the moment

Reaction score
Games I would choose:
European War 2, similar to risk, but integrated into European world war history and with more options as risk.
The Settlers. It is a direct clone of the PC Settlers 4 Gold Edition
RealRacing 2 HD, or Asphalt 6

You mentioned no racing games and I ain't a racing game fan either. It's just that a racing game on the iPad is way more fun on then on a PC, because the screen tilts as you drive around corners, that makes a huge difference in creating a good atmosphere.

OP
NYC Adam

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to both of you. I actually after saying in my post price was not an object went to town on the EA Easter weekend sale. Dead Space, Scrabble, Reckless Racing and Max & the Magic Marker. And just a day before my I posted, I bought Beyond YNTH HD which is turing out to be a great find. I am going to keep your suggestions as I have ADD like the rest of the world and should burn through these pretty quickly. Thanks again, and keep em coming.

Most reactions

Latest posts