What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help re a case and writing!

dvitale300

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey gang, I've got an iPad mini with a Zagg screen on the front. The problem I'm having is that it is quite difficult to draw on the thing with a pen. I'm considering pulling the Zagg off but before I do I wanted to know if the pen will work any better on the raw iPad screen than it does on the Zagg.

Also, I've been shopping around for cases that have screens and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the LifeProof screen? It looks like it has a glass type screen cover and I'm not sure if the drawing would be any better.

Any ideas / help?

Tanks - david

OP
D

dvitale300

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I did some reading on the LifeProof - problems with bubbling between the screen cover and the screen. I did take the Zagg off, and the stylus works so so much better. I'll just have to make sure my mini is in a cover case and live with the fingerprints that occur. So one more question - I'm using a Bamboo stylus - seems to be the best one I've seem so far. Any that I'm missing? And I assume that there are no fine pt stylus's out there - just the bubble end type?

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi. Adonit recently released the Jot Script "Evernote Edition" Stylus which has a finer point on it. It's supposed to work well with the Evernote Penultimate app, as well as others. I ordered one the other day, as I draw and use Penultimate a lot. Wacom also recently came out with the Intuos Creative Stylus, which they say works well on the iPad and iPad Mini.

I tried a screen protector once on my Mini, and it was dreadful. Never, never again.

OP
D

dvitale300

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you get it please let me know how it works

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Will do. It's worth checking out the Adonit site for their other finer point styluses as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts