What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need recommendations for iPad Air screen protector and case

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll probably be getting the 1st iPad Air soon and I'd like some suggestions for a good screen protector and case. Can anyone please help me?

Dakotapix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't use a screen protector but my Fintie case purchased through Amazon was low cost and very reliable. There are times when I wish it had a better stand but for the money at the time--price has gone up a bit--I'm very satisfied.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't use a screen protector either.. I opted for the horribly expensive iPad Air leather smart case that Apple offers as an option. I'm happy with it. It's very thin, and most importantly maintains the super thin profile of the Air. You lose that when you get in to the thicker swivel style cases.

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That Fintie one looks very similar to the CaseCrown one I currently have for my iPad 2nd Gen, and is less expensive than the CaseCrown one for the iPad Air so I may consider that.

Looks like they also make one with a bluetooth keyboard. Anyone know how well that one works? It's relatively inexpensive compared to other cases with a bluetooth keyboard.

surgetek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have this on my LG G3.

iPad Air Case, SUPCASE Heavy Duty Beetle Defense Series Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Case Cover with Built-in Screen Protector for Apple iPad Air (Black/Black)

It's a really nice case and I saw they have it for the Air so I am grabbing it now for when I pick up my air.

they say it's a PITA to put on but I didn't find it hard at all.

It has an integrated screen protector.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't use a screen protector but my Fintie case purchased through Amazon was low cost and very reliable. There are times when I wish it had a better stand but for the money at the time--price has gone up a bit--I'm very satisfied.

We all have the Fintie cases and love them. They hold up very well and are just so affordable. Sucks to hear that they've gone up a bit in price though. Almost makes me want to grab a few extra ones now. Still a top recommendation. Apple charges WAY too much for their cases which aren't even that great, IMO.

No screen protector for me either. My screen is like new and so are the screens on our second gen iPads. No need for one unless it's being used by a toddler or whatever.

Most reactions

Latest posts