What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need power cable and new case.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Dave, thanks for that. I will now make a mental note to use the 2amp (ipad). The interesting thing is that the flamboyant salesman, I believe, led me to think that the pack would charge more than once. However, it's no big deal. We often have a five hour rail journey and it's my worry that I might forget to ensure a full charge before we leave, but this new toy solves that.

Well, no problem having it plugged into your iPad and using the device @ the same time - wife does it all of the time; plus, mine was great on a recent trip to Florida - used my iPad in the morning (checking mail, music in the fitness center, etc.) - left the room for an afternoon outing but had to lock up the pads, so just used the power pack in my absence to recharge my iPad Air 2 - quick and convenient - but of course, one has to remember to recharge the battery pack! ;)

Who'd have thought that an old geezer like me would find technology such as this, interesting at my time of life.

Well, I retired in my mid-60s back in 2011, so may fit the same category as above, but have been enjoying computing since 1980, and has been kind of a hobby, so keeping up is a long-time interest for me.

Good luck w/ your new 'toy' - Dave :)

OP
I

islandman

Well, no problem having it plugged into your iPad and using the device @ the same time - wife does it all of the time; plus, mine was great on a recent trip to Florida - used my iPad in the morning (checking mail, music in the fitness center, etc.) - left the room for an afternoon outing but had to lock up the pads, so just used the power pack in my absence to recharge my iPad Air 2 - quick and convenient - but of course, one has to remember to recharge the battery pack! ;)

Well, I retired in my mid-60s back in 2011, so may fit the same category as above, but have been enjoying computing since 1980, and has been kind of a hobby, so keeping up is a long-time interest for me.

Good luck w/ your new 'toy' - Dave :)
Just between you and me, I will be 75 in June, but keep that to yourself.

Most reactions