What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need neighbours for Gardens of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gardens of time is a free hidden object game,you don't need to spend any money in the game and its amazing,please join up,my game ID is poisonivy1.........if anyone would just join and add me so i have the neighbours i need to progress in the game i would be so grateful,thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so addicted to this game. My hubby works out of town ALOT so I really enjoy it as it passes the time for me in the evenings. I have many questions though...do you know where I can get some answers?

1. How do I join the inner circle? I would pay the $15 a month cause I spend so much time playing.
2. how do i get the updates? i have finished all 6 chapters except for the ones you have to pay gold for ..which is why i want to join the inner circle
3.i would add everyone who asks to my friend list...is there any risk involved with that?

these are starter questions LOL

Thanks for any help

Molly2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi new to gardens of time and need neighbours please add me g.o.t. Name is molly2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts