What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Monster Life friends Gamelofts new game

Blueroo2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! I have gone through and sent friend requests to everyone, and would appreciate adds from others!
carolinemk is my username.

On another note, I was wondering if anyone had successfully become neighbors with those they have added so far?! I have added several people and sent, and, I believe, received invites to become neighbors. However, when I have opened these invitations, they merely take me to the App-store to download monster life. Of course, it is already installed, and I do not see further actions to take from there. I have friends, and invites, but no tangible neighbors yet...has anyone else figured out how to do this?

any and all help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Caroline

I am also having trouble figuring this out. I too get taken to the app store. There must be any easy answer. Hope someone else can give it!

Blueroo2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also having trouble figuring this out. I too get taken to the app store. There must be any easy answer. Hope someone else can give it!

I emailed Customer Care and they said that the inability to add neighbors is a known problem. They are working on a fix.

Angelswag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Adding Game

Add me! Angelswag
Hopefully they will fix the friend issue

jonosagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me pls~~~i need more neighbors in monster life , my username is jonosagi

grigoliajr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm grigoliajr - I've sent friend reqs to all (and thanks to Blueroo2 for going to extra mile to ask customer support).

Annamarie1214

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do people become ur neighbors on monster life? Me and my friend have one and we r friends on gameloft but how do we become neneighbors on the actual game itself?? We aren't getting eachothers invites

Most reactions

Latest posts