What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help

cgirolamo8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to download movies from a web site. But for somereason it keep going to my 4shared app and it wont let me watch any of the movies i dowloaded. Can someone help me find a app that work...what app converter work w the web?

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I take this as an indication that 4shared is the only app you have loaded that can do anything with these types of files. Do you know what format are these video files? FLV? WMV? Some other?

OP
cgirolamo8

cgirolamo8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes that is the only app that it goes to....i dunno what format of the videos... But its off the web....

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes that is the only app that it goes to....i dunno what format of the videos... But its off the web....

I think you are dealing with the nature of the iOS beast. I am hoping you can determine the format of the files (may take a PC or Mac) and download the proper app that plays those types. Once downloaded, I believe you will find your problem solved.

Most reactions

Latest posts