need help with video on ipad2

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by greycliffe, May 17, 2011.

1. greycliffe

greycliffe iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi!
    New to this forum and so hoping someone can help me out with technical questions. I am looking to use the ipad to upgrade from using mini-dvds for training classes. The questions are: is there a way to title the video clips that have been recorded on the ipad? Is there a way to add on to existing clip instead of starting a new chapter? What is the fastest way to download onto a computer--do they always have to go through itunes? If I put them on IMovie then it loses the ability to view zoom-in on certain segments, etc.
    Any thoughts are welcome!
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    I moved this to the Help section, where I thought it would receive better attention.

Tim
  3. OUTL4W

OUTL4W iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    There are a few video editors that will accomplish this task:
    ReelDirector
    Splice
    iMovie
    Videolicious ~ free and only for ipad2 ~ looks interesting since I don't have ipad2.
    I have experience with all of the above except videolicious....would like to though perhaps other members have.

yes...you can import recorded clips from camera roll to stitch together to make 1single video.

The above apps allow for YouTube uploads if away from pc...for later download to pc.

are you referring to being able to manually zoom in on certain segments of the video? I think that would depend on which movie app you use to watch video...don't know of any...others may. If none exist, you could create a Ken burns effect when making the video.

Any other q's just ask...
    Hope that helps....
    Last edited: May 18, 2011