What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with Photo Manager Pro on iPad3

nicoroy123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends,
I just bought Photo Manager Pro to manage my photo collection. It is a great app so far! But there is one annoying thing I can't figure out. When I want to see the Metadata of a picture, I mean EXIF data, the dimension says 1x1 instead of giving me the actual resolution of the picture.
Based on their web site, I should see the resolution of the picture. Their support section is very basic so I am asking your help!

Regards​

snachlas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the app on iPad 3 and it shows EXIF resolution fine. Are these JPG's? Mine is a different problem. Photo Manager Pro, according to iPad settings, is using 360MB for data storage, yet I currently only have 5 photos stored in the program. Watch out for this as a potential problem! PMP shows up in my Settings/Usage on iPad3 as my 6th biggest app, yet the app itself is only 10+ MB! I will try to research your EXIF question. If you see anything on wasted space within this app, please post!
]

Most reactions

Latest posts