What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with no Sound on any Emulators... Stumped??

turntablez123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I need some help with my iPad Air iOS 7.0.4 I am running the following emulators, SNES AD +, NES AD +, Genesis AD +, iMame4all, 2600.emu, and nds4ios. I get no sound out of any of them? I looked in settings inside each emulator and sound is not disabled or anything? All my other apps seem to get sound. Is there a fix or problem solving I can do to fix this? Please let me know. Thanks for your time.

Todd

Last edited:
OP
T

turntablez123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok now I did some more investigating and now I am not getting sound for any cydia apps? I downloaded pro tube HD 1.6.5 and there is no sound on that as well?? Anyone else having this problem?

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know much about jail breaking or associated apps and issues, but a lot of people on the forum do, you just have to give them a chance to see the post :)

We are spread across almost every time zone.

OP
T

turntablez123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know much about jail breaking or associated apps and issues, but a lot of people on the forum do, you just have to give them a chance to see the post :)

We are spread across almost every time zone.

Oh I have no problem waiting...I just wanted to make sure everyone had the details that it was not just the emulators and the apps too. Sorry if I came off like I was being pressing. Not at all... I'll just wait for some replies. I always appreciate everyone's time in the forum. :)

OP
T

turntablez123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I just ended up doing a restore and re jeailbreaking. I couldn't figure it out. So the sound works now. Please close the thread.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I just ended up doing a restore and re jeailbreaking. I couldn't figure it out. So the sound works now. Please close the thread.

Mystery not solved, but problem was. I was hoping to learn what went wonky, oh well as long as it works now.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Sorry we couldn't help (I know nothing of emulators; was also hoping someone else could help). Although you had to restore/re-jailbreak, I'm glad you got it fixed.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts