What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need help with itunes backing up ipad

kelly2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have had this ipad for about 2 months and I have not had any trouble downloading apps from itunes until now. I cant get anything done and wonder if I am just stressed and over looking the problem, please help!! Our daughter has autism and the ipad is hers she is going to make me crazy until I figure this out:)
This is what it says--"itunes could not back up the ipad because a session could not be started with the ipad"....This is what I have done-restarted everything (computer and ipad) and tryed to sync again. Thats it, that all I know to do. Can somebody help????

vgorena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
kelly2011 said:
We have had this ipad for about 2 months and I have not had any trouble downloading apps from itunes until now. I cant get anything done and wonder if I am just stressed and over looking the problem, please help!! Our daughter has autism and the ipad is hers she is going to make me crazy until I figure this out:)
This is what it says--"itunes could not back up the ipad because a session could not be started with the ipad"....This is what I have done-restarted everything (computer and ipad) and tryed to sync again. Thats it, that all I know to do. Can somebody help????

Did you reset your iPad holding both buttons?
And in settings did you are signed in the iTunes store... Maybe it lost the pasword, you can reset it ...

Sent from my iPad using iPF.

OP
K

kelly2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Called Apple and after 2 days on the phone we finally got it fixed:):):):) Had to take everything off and start new again. Thanks for your help!

Most reactions