What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help with iPad Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just downloaded iOS 11.0.2 to my iPad Air2 and all my problems, which appeared to be identical to yours, have completely disappeared!!.
Didn’t change any settings myself, so the update must have either contained a cure, or reset something we’d overlooked.

Give the update a try and let us know if it helps you as well.

Steve

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just downloaded iOS 11.0.2 to my iPad Air2 and all my problems, which appeared to be identical to yours, have completely disappeared!!.
Didn’t change any settings myself, so the update must have either contained a cure, or reset something we’d overlooked.

Steve
Oh great...
I'm just updating mine so I'll let you know :)

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Steve
Ok...
The update has finished and both forums are working fine again.
There must have been a fix in there because I hadn't changed anything before the issue, It just stopped working.

Great that its fixed :)

Atindra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, I have iOS 11.0.2 and my brand new iPad Pro 10.5 and I am posting this message from it on this forum. No problem, whatsoever.

Atindra

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This problem was fixed with the latest update.
This thread is closed, Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions