What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help Transferring LEGAL Music on iPad Air [FIXED]

young_niglet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay so first off, I'm new here so I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rules or traditions.

Now to the problem: One of the primary reasons for me jailbreaking my ipad was so that I could relieve the middle man of using my computer to get music on my ipad, as a friend of mine once said it was possible. Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I am not talking about pirating music! However I would simply like to transfer albums at a time to my ipod library, and in better format than .mp3. The problem is, from searching the internet all I can find is ways to illegally download popular mp3s and I'm kind of an audiophile and also a tad bit of a backpacker so that brings three problems:

1. I want to do more than just .mp3 (i.e. wav, m4a, etc.)
2. I can't find the music I listen to via these platforms
3. I have a preference of downloading whole albums, as opposed to singles.

Now so far, I've been able to figure out a way to download the music in Mercury Browser, then access it in iFile. The obstacle that I face now is transferring the music to my iPod Library. I've tried using MewSeek but it simply seems to sit and freeze when it gets to the "Import in progress" without ever actually doing anything. I've concluded that MewSeek probably doesn't even work on an iPad (let alone, I'm assuming,r the more recent firmware considering it still has the layout from the 3G S days).

So now I guess the question at hand is is there a modern alternative to MewSeek that works on iPad Air?

UPDATE:
Okay so I answered my own question and figured out that Bridge works.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts