What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help to Register my UUID for Ipad 4.3

purdueindy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed the 4.3B that I downloaded online. I then went to sign up to get developer account and was going though the process to activate my account and I got a message that said "
We are unable to activate your Apple Developer Program membership."

Long story short, I used my wife's credit card which is different from my standard apple ID credit card and it requires a call into dev support and it is closed till Tuesday (due to holiday). my UUID 3d07c1381c0d8dcbf0046205a71aba83b1b4e9e3

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never post you UID online! Bad people can do bad things with it!

You must have an Apple computer, such as the Mini, MB, MBP, or Mac Pro to use the Development kit.

You need to get the Developers kit from Apple and request authorization from Apple for your iPad's UID with it plugged into the Apple comuter.

Not sure the credit card it the problem, but it could be. Apples very picky about that, for security reasons. Names must match account, etc.

Or if you can find a developer, he can register it to his account if he wants to. I only do that for people I know personally. Sorry.

Most reactions