What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEED HELP; restoring my ipad 2 for jailbreak

ABTguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ABTguy said:
Hi, I almost went into the same situation as well, was using a JB 4.3.3 and had problem with it struggle for 2 days finally got it reinstalled.

You can't go into your 4.3.2 anymore ? Or if you are able so, just download TinyUmbrella and run the program. Try to save your shsh blob, have the "chk with cydia" option ticked to see whether you can save a set of 4.3.3 blob from cydia, of your device specific id.

If your is a wifi version, as I understood it, you can upgrade to 4.3.5 and yet save the blob for 4.3.4. As there is no change in baseband, you can use TU to run the TSS service later and downgrade to the 4.3.3 firmware that you downloaded. I may be wrong though

If you can, then we can talk about next step, if not, sorry and enjoy the stock 4.3.5 :(

You are wrong I'm afraid. Please read our stickies for the facts on blobs. The OP has no way to JB or save blobs for anything but 4.3.5.

Thanks for pointing out, so too bad for the post starter then.

Luckily I got mine saved, phew ....

Most reactions