What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help Please...

ether

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad3 (3g)...

Went to General then tapped on Reset so as able to put back Itunes app that i deleted (as i'm not in to music) so as able to download an app that is over 50MB, i didnt know that Itunes store enables you to download apps. then tapped on Reset All Settings, long story short got my Itunes app back but cannot reconnect to the internet, have full signal strength, small diaglog box comes up say'n "Could not activate mobile data network" "PDP authentication failure" tapped OK then small diaglog box takes place of previously stated box say'n "Cannot Open Page" Safari cannot open page because it is not connected to the internet"....

Anyone with any ideas?, if not will just take it down to the place of purchase Monday...

Oh please keep in mind, i'm not the worlds smartest with these things either.

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is cellular data turned on?you may need to configure your data apn settings.

OP
E

ether

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks heaps, i just rechecked my apn number and it was only similar and not the same as given upon purchase, so thankyou very much all sorted.

Most reactions

Latest posts