What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help in downgrading someon please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

venom1561

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have everything setup for using Tinyumbrella to downgrade my iPad 3.2.2 to 3.2.1 I have the restore ipsw the Tinyumbrella program and my host files are already modified all in need is the stupid pain in the ass TSSR server button to let me click it but for some reason the button is unclickable every time i run the program i get a message telling me that my port 80 is being block i did some research and found out that port 80 is were my macs firewall is so what do i do? Do i take down the firewall or do i try some other method? If there is an other method for downgrading please let me know and post it on this thread i would really appreciate it:)

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If i have the 3.2.1 SHSH saved on Cydia and the host file Is edited/changed, then It should be green light to restore It with the 3.2.1 *.ipsw that u already downloaded.

TinyUmbrella was only a way to see IF u had It saved or not.

OP
venom1561

venom1561

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried restoring with iTunes with out using the Tinyumbrella program i did click restore while holding the alt button and everything goes fine but when iTunes starts communicating with apple everything starts going to shit and it tells me that im am no longer eligable for restore so what is the problem is the host file wrong?

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With TinyUmbrella u can:
*Save your installed ios SHSH file to Cydia.
*Check with the server what SHSH files that are saved by your UDID number.

If u have this:
*SHSH file saved for 3.2.1 on Cydias server.
*Made changes to the host file.
*3.2.1 firmware file downloaded
Then the only thing for u Is to install It by doing this: (never mind the url name 4.2 beta blabla bla)
Downgrade iPad OS 4.2 Beta to 3.2.2

OP
venom1561

venom1561

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info but I really don't care anymore I'll just wait until the JB is out. But if I get the inspiration to downgrade I'll use this info thanks bro

Most reactions