What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help for old pictures

jkh1196

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There were a few pictures that were on my ipad 1 that were a little... unsavory, to put it. I am going to France soon and I found out that they can scan your devices, so not only did i do everything in my power to delete the pictures, i did a factory reset of my ipad. Will this be enough, because it scares me to think that I could get in trouble or lose my ipad. Please help me!

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
The authorities will only detain you or your device if they have a meaning and a will to. If the have purpose to suspect then be worried. Other than that no, a general airport security scan or check won't violate your personal data on your device. They'd have no reason or time to do this to each and every passenger that passed through with a PDA or smart device.

OP
J

jkh1196

iPF Noob
Reaction score
should having done a factory reset be helpful if something were to make me suspicious. i don't have any other reason to be worried, but this would just clear my head.

Most reactions

Latest posts