What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help for backing up apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

vin15296

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently got my iPad and on the first day I synced it on my friends computer.. He was using his iTunes account and had all his apps purchased from app store.. Now when I was going through the apps i realised that it took up most of the space and i want to clear out abit.. but before i do anything i want to create a backup on my computer.. is it possible to put all those apps on my computer without losing any data(without syncing)??? Plzz help.. I would really appreciate it.. :)

Note: I synced only the apps and not any media or any other data..

Thanks a ton

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll move this to the Help section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but the way that I read this post is that you are trying to save apps that you got from your friend to your PC.

Those apps were paid for by your friend, not you. They are not yours. For us to assist you in transferring them to your PC would be tantamount to aiding and abetting in piracy/theft.

For now, this thread is closed as iPadForums does not condone the actions or mention of theft or piracy, nor do we help those that do.

OP: If I am wrong, then PM me, I'll make a public apology and reopen this thread.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts