What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help finding specific tweaks

ccooluke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 iOS 5.0.1. Jailbroken. I have been previously jailbroken on 4.3.3 so I'm not new to cydia etc...

I love infinity blade (2). I will stop my fanboy rant there. The graphics glitch SO much on ios 5. 4.3.3 NO issues at all.
My question. Is there so cydia app that smooths out the graphics or some kind of hardware acceleration that could do the trick?
I have looked and can't find anything. So help would be much appreciated.

Oh! Also. My fiance bought me a sweet stylus from ifaraday.com for christmas. I was wondering if there are any cydia apps that take
advantage of a stylus or are stylus specific. I know samsung (I believe) has some overlay type software with the Galaxy Note and
I was wondering if we have anything comparable somewhere on cydia. If not, oh well.

And just to triple check... there is no working N64 emulator is there? not for this device? Development was dropped as I understand?

Thanks for all the help guys!

Most reactions