What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help finding an application to test wire diagrams or schematics please help

Mr.Tibbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have been searching forever and have had no luck. I am looking for an app that will allow me to make/draw a wire diagram or schematic and be able to test it right there in the program. For example I make a diagram of a light bulb a switch and a battery. In the program I would like to click the switch and have the light turn on. Basically a program that will allow me to see if I have wired everything correctly before I do it for real.

If you have any other questions or clarifications please ask.

Does anyone know of any application that works like this? Hell I would even take a program for macbook pro or windows at this point. So if you know of any program or application Please list them and if you can a link to it.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have been searching forever and have had no luck. I am looking for an app that will allow me to make/draw a wire diagram or schematic and be able to test it right there in the program. For example I make a diagram of a light bulb a switch and a battery. In the program I would like to click the switch and have the light turn on. Basically a program that will allow me to see if I have wired everything correctly before I do it for real.

If you have any other questions or clarifications please ask.

Does anyone know of any application that works like this? Hell I would even take a program for macbook pro or windows at this point. So if you know of any program or application Please list them and if you can a link to it.

You might want to give this app a look - Exploriments: Electricity - Simple Electrical Circuits in Series, Parallel and Combination

OP
Mr.Tibbs

Mr.Tibbs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks a lot that is exactly what i was looking for.

Most reactions

Latest posts