What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help finding an app

zipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a landscaper. What I need is an app to keep tack of what lawns I cut and which ones paid or didn't pay. I used a teachers grading book for the last 2 years so it doesn't have to be strictly for landscapers. I just need it to get the job done. Please help

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
You could get Documents To Go Premium (allows for direct connection to a DropBox account or other Cloud services) and create a Spreadsheet. DocsToGo is nearly a "must have" anyway. Using DropBox you can install it (free) on your desktop and it will sync up between iPad and desktop. Would be a simple spreadsheet, really.

Across the top could be Date Mowed and the rows could be the client name/address. Yes/no under the date could indicate whether they paid or not.

Is there a specific app for something like this, possibly.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look at 'Garden & Landscape Design' in the App Store...

Hope you are enjoying your iPad....

Tim
Scotland

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Tim, that looks like a "social networking" app and not a customized POS app.

Other than searching through the Business category for a POS app that can be customized, a spreadsheet may be the easiest thing to do.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim, that looks like a "social networking" app and not a customized POS app.

Other than searching through the Business category for a POS app that can be customized, a spreadsheet may be the easiest thing to do.

One of my students suggested it - OK - it's a fail for them....:)

Mia Culpa

Tim
Scotland

Too busy listening to the 'Budget' - yeh- I'm worse off again...

Most reactions